Birth Doula Package $2000
- Initial consultation. – See if we are a good fit for your team and begin picking our brains for tips!
- Access to lending library of books. – Check out one or five! Keep them until after you give birth.
- Unlimited support via text and email. – “What do braxton hicks feel like?” Message us day and night.
- A new parent gift bag.
- Labor support tool kit.
- Breastfeeding book.
- One in-person prenatal meeting with both doulas to get to know you and your goals for your birth. We will also cover optimal fetal postioning and walk you through a series of exercises to help you prepare your body.
- Unlimited attendace at our monthly group prenatal meetings in Walnut Creek.
- On call for your birth starting when you hire us. – Day or night, your doula will drop everything to be with you.
- Attendance during your labor and birth in whatever setting you choose by either Kathryn or Angela.
- Continuous labor support until 1 to 2 hours after you give birth.
- Six months of unlimited postpartum support via text and email. – Including appropriate referrals.
- One in-person postpartum meeting with the doula that attended your birth.
- Unlimted attendace to group postpartum meetings in Wanut Creek for 6 months postpartum.
Every 3rd Saturday from 1pm-3pm in Walnut Creek, CA
You may come to as many as you are able. Topics include, labor coping skills and practice, breastfeeding and postpartum planning, and crafting a birth plan. Topics rotate and there is alwasy time to answer questions.
Every 3rd Saturday from 10am-12pm in Walnut Creek, CA
You may come to as many as you are able for 6 months. We will check in with how things are going, answers questions about baby and self care, and get to know other new families!
Cloth Diaper Tutorial $25
($50 non clients)
Everything you need to know to cloth diaper your baby.
Belly Casting $200
($250 non client)
We will come to your home to create your belly cast, then deliver the cast to talented local artist Michelle Cicala of Paisley Bear Creation to help you create a beautiful piece honoring your journey into parenthood.
Placenta Encapsualtion $250
($300 non client)
Enjoy your postpartum. Placenta Encapsulation is the process of dehydrating the placenta and placing it into capsules. Clients report faster recovery, more energy, and less postpartum depression.
Serving the East Bay including Contra Costa and Alameda Counties. Cities include Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Danville, Brentwood, Discovery Bay, Oakley, Antioch, Bay Point, Concord, Martinez, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Moraga, Lafayette, Orinda, Richmond, and Pinole.
We attend Homebirths!
We attend births at the following hospitals: Contra Costa Regional Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center – Walnut Creek, Kaiser – Antioch, Kaiser – Walnut Creek, San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Sutter Delta Medical Center, and Valleycare Medical Center.